Family and friends

anya, my daughter - -in seattle, may 2007 photos by chris brown
-

My pal Rosemarie and her granddaughter Willow : May 22, 2007 aboard the Balclutha at the Hyde Street Pier, San Francisco


Saturday in Golden Gate Park















Niece Amie, her husband Jeff and I biked the Embarcadero from the new ball park to Hyde Street Pier and back
-> fun!
Amie and Jeff and their pal Mitch (center)
Mission Street San Francisco April 22, 2007 - last day of their visit

2007 .:. Jeff and Amies Boyz Harrison -

Sammy


(back row) My niece Amie & nephew Scot & my sister Ronni & Jack, my brother in law.
(in front) My Mom + my niece Rina + her children >> my grand-niece Rachel + my grand-nephew Ben, August 2006 New Jersey @ Sam's 2nd birthday





My sister Ronni and brother-in-law Jack -
Las Vegas - March 07

Comments